Monday, September 25, 2006

A Different Ramadan

"Sesungguhnya sesiapa yang bersolat (Tarawih) bersama imam sehingga selesai, maka Allah menulis baginya (ganjaran seumpama) bersolat sepanjang malam"
- Riwayat Al-Nasa'l

Every year, I look forward to Ramadan... lots of things happen in this Holy Month every year. One thing that i enjoy most in Ramadan is the visit to Pasar Ramadan. Lots of kuih-muih to saviour.... which ironically, I can only find at the Pasar in this particular month... bulan-bulan lain, macam susah je nak cari kuih-kuih ni.

Its also a ritual for me to Buka Puasa with a group of friends, which i seldom meet throughout the year. But we make it a point to meet up for buka puasa every Ramadan.

Its the only month to perform Solat Tarawih. I usually perform Tarawih prayers (whenever i can), at a surau nearby my home. There's always an increase in ibadah this time of year.... must find a way to continue the ibadah throughout the year.

I also use this time for reflection... a reflection of my life over the past year... and to start planning and executing for the next year.

+++++++++++++++

Blogging again??? Yup.... I started blogging again... after a long...long.... long rest :p
This particular someone requested me to update my blog.... and I think now is the appropriate time to start blogging again... when my heart is full of love and affection.... ;)

+++++++++++++++

This year's Ramadan is slightly different from other Ramadans...

It has been an emotional rollercoaster for me over the past few months... I met a girl :) This came unexpectedly... Earlier in the year, if someone came to me and said that i'll be spending time her... i'd say... not a chance.

I have been avoiding getting into relationships over the past few years because of the fear of being emotionally vunerable and getting hurt.

On the contrary, its different with her. Being vunerable and emotionally attached with her.... is unavoidable:) We've spent a lot of time with each other since a few months back... I love spending time with her... we could talk for hours about anything under the sky....
I've open my heart for her... I've shared my fears, my dreams, my hopes, and I have recently confessed my deepest inner feelings and attractions to her...

I was hoping that I would be able to celebrate Ramadan with her in KL... However, God had different plans for us... She's away for a month with her family. Its not easy to manage being apart from each other at this infant stage of our relationship... It has been an emotional rollercoaster for me since I knew that she was going for the trip. Being apart from each other is one thing.... not being able to talk to each other for a whole month is another... We've been talking to each other over the phone every single day for the past few months.... It's gonna be hard... really hard... but its something that we have to learn and manage.... Looking at it... It is a test of our relationship.

I miss you very much sayang. I look forward for you to come back :)
She's coming back a day before Raya... but I'll only be seeing her, a week after that...

I pray to God that our love for each other grows more and more everyday... InsyaAllah.

2 Ramadan 1427H


AngkasaOne signing off...

No comments: